The Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng NAF Recruitment, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Nigerian Air Force|
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 will commence soon. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Nigerian Air Force, NAF Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on recruitmentportal.com.ng.
The Nigerian Air Force wishes to invite applications from eligible Nigerian Airmen / Airwomen for enlistment into the Nigerian Air Force 2020. The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment is open to civilian Airmen / Airwomen nationwide.
Table of Contents
Documents Needed for Nigerian Air Force Online Registration
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women,17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- All applicants must be single.
- Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
Nigerian Air Force Academic Qualifications 2020
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Non-Tradesmen/Women: Applicants applying for Non-Tradesmen/Women must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
- Tradesmen/women: a. Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
b. Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a credit in English, trade test certificate and valid driving licence.
c. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women must possess 2 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a credit in English and evidence of professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
Note: that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teachers’ certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply. Applicants with medical qualifications should possess evidence of registration with relevant professionals bodies and valid practicing licence(s).
- Attestation Forms: Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signee’s passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence, international passport, national identity card or permanent voters’ card must be attached. In addition, applicants are to come along with their Local Government Indigene Certificates to the Zonal Recruitment Centre and Final Selection Interview Exercise.
- Requirements For Tradesmen/Women: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN-RM.
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technicians: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Health Technician: ND Environmental/
- Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Physiotherapy: ND Physiotherapy.
- Medical Supply: ND Medical Supply.
Nutrition: ND Dietetics/ Nutrition.
- Assistant Chaplain: Diploma in Theology/
- Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Electrical/
Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology, Aircraft Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology/ Automobile Engineering and Trade Test in Fitter Machinist.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/
Carpentry/ Painting/Sign Writing/ Plumbing/Mason/ Draughtsman/ Domestic Electrician/ Refrigeration
and Air Conditioning/
- Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
- Building Technology: ND Building Technology/
Quantity Surveyor/ Civil Engineering.
- Statistics: ND Statistics
- Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate, Certificate in ATCA/Base Operator and Fire.
- Public Relations/
Info: ND Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Broadcasting/ Trade Test Certificate in Videography/ Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology and Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
Mechanic: SSCE/NECO/GCE/ NABTEB and Trade Test certificate, valid driver’s license and practical experience.
- Communication and Information System: ND Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr/Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/
GIS Tech, SatCom Hub Installation Tech, Info Tech, Computer Science, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer/ Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- Sports: SSCE/NECO/GCE/
NABTEB are to present evidence of professional experience which may include Certificate of participation/ Medals in National and International sporting competitions and in addition ND/NCE Physical Education can be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND Catering Services/Hotel Management.
- Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Education, Fine and Applied Art, Basic Science/
Integrated Science, Computer Science, Music, Technical Education/ Basic Technology, Library and Information Science, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge.
Logistics: ND Business Administration and Management/ Purchasing and Supply/ Financial Studies.
- Legal Clerks: Diploma in Law.
Sociology/ Security Studies: ND Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Languages: ND French/
Mandarin/ Russian Language.
- Veterinary Assistance: ND Animal Health.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 is processed through the New Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal. Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application.
1. Go to the Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal at http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/
2. Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
Visit www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng for full registration details
Nigerian Air Force Screening Centres in Nigeria
This is to inform all applicants that the Zonal Screening for the Nigerian Air Force 2020 Recruitment Exercise will commence at the following centres:
- Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- 303 MAG Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
Application Deadline: Coming Soon…
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020/2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nigerian Air Force RRI Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nigerian Air Force Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- Follow the right application procedures and always seek help where required.
- Beware of Job Scam; As we try to verify each job recruitment before publication. Always verify from the official website if in doubt.
- Don’t Pay to Get a Job, legitimate recruitment wouldn’t require money or gratification to offer employment. Remember, it’s a job, not a Business.
- There are lots of scammers claiming to have connections or work at the Nigerian Air Force. Don’t pay anybody claiming to help you get a job in the Nigerian Air Force.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- SSS/DSS Recruitment
- Custom Servic Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
|Why Recruitment Portal for NAF Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Recruitment Portal is the one-stop place for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Recruitment Portal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|The Nigerian Air Force, NAF Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Nigerian Air Force recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though the Nigerian Air Force may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs For You
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: