The National Health Insurance Scheme, NHIS Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nhis.gov.ng Recruitment, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||National Health Insurance Scheme|
NHIS Recruitment 2020 will commence soon. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 NHIS Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on recruitmentportal.com.ng.
The National Health Insurance Scheme wishes to invite applications from eligible Nigerian for enlistment into the National Health Insurance Scheme 2020. The NHIS Recruitment is open to civilian nationwide.
NHIS Recruitment Requirements
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalization.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
- You need to have a Bachelors’ Degree or Masters Degree in any relevant field.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage
How to Apply for NHIS Recruitment 2020
As of today, February 19, 2020, The National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 is not yet online. This page will be updated once the form is out.
The National Health Insurance Scheme, NHIS Recruitment 2020 is processed through the NHIS Recruitment Portal. Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application.
Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website www.nhis.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
Application Deadline: Coming Soon…
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the NHIS Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum NHIS Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- Follow the right application procedures and always seek help where required.
- Beware of Job Scam; As we try to verify each job recruitment before publication. Always verify from the official website if in doubt.
- Don’t Pay to Get a Job, legitimate recruitment wouldn’t require money or gratification to offer employment. Remember, it’s a job, not a Business.
- There are lots of scammers claiming to have connections or work at the NHIS. Don’t pay anybody claiming to help you get a job in the National Health Insurance Scheme.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- SSS/DSS Recruitment
- Custom Servic Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
|Why Seviportal for NHIS Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for the NHIS Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent NHIS Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|NHIS Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|The National Health Insurance Scheme Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This NHIS recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though NHIS may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs For You
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media. Let us know if you need updates for this recruitment.
Share this post with your Friends: