Want to Apply for NEMA Recruitment? The National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA Recruitment 2020 Requirements, Eligibility and Qualifications required for enlistment into NEMA 2020 recruitment exercise has been published below on this page.
Meeting the standard requirements for a position and possessing the needed documents in their true original copies will increase your chance of getting selected to NEMA recruitment. Therefore, It’s imperative to check the entry requirements and qualifications for NEMA Recruitment 2020 to ensure your eligibility and apply cordially.
Securing your career at the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) is of high priority to us. Hence, we dedicate time to research for the NEMA Recruitment requirements and have it published below for easy accessibility.
NEMA Recruitment Requirements
The following are the requirements, eligibility and qualifications to consider before applying for recruitment into the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA).
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; general Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the NEMA Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment updates and each position published may include its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum NEMA Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- Follow the right application procedures and always seek help where required.
- Beware of Job Scam; As we try to verify each job recruitment before publication. Always verify from the official website if in doubt.
- Don’t Pay to Get a Job, legitimate recruitment wouldn’t require money or gratification to offer employment. Remember, it’s a job, not a Business.
- There are lots of scammers claiming to have connections or work at the NEMA. Don’t pay anybody claiming to help you get a job in the National Emergency Management Agency.
How to Apply for NEMA Recruitment 2020
The National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA Recruitment 2020 is processed through the NEMA Recruitment Portal. Click the following link to access the NEMA recruitment application procedures.
Share this post with your Friends: