The Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.msf.org recruitment, Medecins Sans Frontieres Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Medecins Sans Frontieres Jobs 2019, Medecins Sans Frontieres Career Portal, Requirements for Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2019, Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||November 2, 2019|
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.msf.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid in more than 70 countries to people affected by armed con-flict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
The following positions are available at Medecins Sans Frontieres . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Nurse
Location: Pulka, Borno
Working hours: 48 Hours Per week
Grade Level: 5
Report to: Nurse Team Supervisor
Report to (functional): Nurse Team Supervisor / Nursing Activity Manager
Area: Medical & Paramedical
Contract Duration: 2 months renewable
- Provide nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients, according to Doctors’ prescriptions, protocols applied in service and universal hygiene standards/precautions, in order to ensure the quality and continuity of care for the targeted population
- Know, promote, implement and follow at all times the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and ensure high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment
- Organize and carry out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, as well as assist them during consultations/ daily rounds and other medical procedures
- Participate in the department-related pharmacy and medical equipment control and maintenance (carrying out inventories, carrying out stock takes of medicines and material at every team changeover, ensuring no material is taken out of nursing area/wards without prior authorisation, checking its quality and its functioning, storage conditions, doing follow-up of expired drugs, etc.)
- Carry-out and supervise administrative procedures and documents (fill in patients files, forms, consumptions, statistics, etc.), ensure an appropriate written/oral handover, and report any problematic situations and cases that may arise. Fill in all necessary registers and health files, participate in data collection and keep doctors/supervisors informed
- Ensure patients are properly received and installed in the health service. Ensures that patients with lack of autonomy are assisted, especially regarding their feeding, personal hygiene, movements and comfort
- Respect medical secret and confidentiality
- Carry-out admission, surveillance and follow-up of patients meaning assessment of their
- health state evolution, and identification of emergency situation or any deterioration,
- Participate in health education of the patient (and family) when necessary
- Supervise and train nurse-aids, nutritional assistants, cleaners and other related staff under his/her supervision in their work with special focus in following all appropriate protocols and procedures and ensuring team work
- For ER and OPD nurse, ensure triage of patients in waiting areas, wards or during emergencies, detecting the priority acute/emergency cases, carrying out first aid care when necessary and referring them to the doctor
- If applicable, identify Sexually Gender Based Violence victims and refer them to the medical team, so they can receive the necessary treatment
- Knows and is aware of the importance and appropriate use of the Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Kit
- Sends material to be sterilized and recuperates it from sterilization
- Essential recognized Nursing Degree/Diploma
- Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
- Desirable two years minimum in a similar social job
- Experience with MSF or other NGOs will be an asset
- Essential: English and Hausa
- Preferable: Mandra (If possible Kanuri).
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Service orientation
- NGN 231,894 (Basic salary) As per the MSF salary scale (National contract)
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV, motivation letter, copy of PRACTICING LICENCE and copies of credentials (only PDF or Word) either by email to: email@example.com (in the subject please to put the position and the reference for while you are applying)
Apply in person to:
MSF SPAIN Office,
Pulka – Borno State
MSF SPAIN Office,
- Applications should be accompanied by copy of the NYSC certificate.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Applications are non-returnable. Do not submit original certificates or credentials
- MSF Encourages Women and People with Disability Status to Apply.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- SSS/DSS Recruitment
- Custom Servic Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
|Why Seviportal for Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Medecins Sans Frontieres recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Medecins Sans Frontieres may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: