Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022| tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng Portal Login
Do you have interest in applying for the ongoing Lagos State Teaching Job? or maybe you don’t have any clue on how to apply online successfully?.
Worry less, cause we’ll give you every details about Lagos state teachers recruitment and how to apply online without stress.
All you have to do is to read this guide carefully to the end, so you won’t miss any relevant information.
Now let’s dive into the real deal.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Portal Login 2021
The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment exercise is ongoing and available to over 1,000 eligible teachers in Lagos State.
The official lagos state teachers recruitment portal is www.tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022
The date for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment has not been officially announced but we will keep you updated when there are any changes.
Currently, the application process can be done online through the use of your smartphone or personal computer.
Ensure you make available the required documents ahead of time.
Without wasting much time, let’s head over to the qualifications needed for the exercise below.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment are as follows:
- Nationality: Candidates applying for this teaching job must hail from Nigeria. Any state is allowed to partake for the exercise.
- Age: Candidates applying for this job must be 18 – 50 years old.
- Applicant must possess good character and behavior.
- Applicant must be fluent in English Language, and must have a good communication skills.
- Applicant should have no criminal record.
- Applicant must be a Graduate from a recognized tertiary Institution.
- Applicant must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the State.
- Possession of teaching qualification(s) and certified computer knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Candidates with requisite skills to carry out research and innovation to support digital learning in the state are especially encouraged to apply.
Applicant must possess the following documents or certificates below:
- Original University Certificates
- NYSC Certificates
- Birth Certificates
- Other Professional Certifications (If Applicable).
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Educational Qualifications
To be eligible for this job, applicant must be holders of any of the following degrees below:
- Master’s Degree
- Doctorate Degree ( PhD)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
However, candidates with a minimum pass grade of Second Class Lower Division (2/2) is required.
Also, a Second Class Upper Division (2/1) and a First Class Pass will be an additional advantage.
How to Apply for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022
Applying for this job is pretty simple, we’ll show you subsequent steps to apply online successfully.
- Go to Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Portal –www.tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Click on start application below this page.
- Fill in the necessary information in their appropriate fields.
- Upload the required documents on the portal.
- Follow every instructions given on the page and click on the APPLY NOW Button.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Salary Structure 2021
How Much Does Lagos State Teachers Earns Monthly? — The estimated amount a public teacher in Lagos State earns is about 30k–60k
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test Date 2021
The CBT Exams date for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment has not been officially announced but we will keep you posted on any changes.
Please note that, applicant would present originals of all the documents listed above on the screening day.
If you have any questions concerning Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022, kindly let us know via the comment section below.