The KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. KPMG Nigeria Recruitment, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below.
Available Job Positions & Details
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
The following positions are available at the KPMG Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Job Title: Graduate Accountant, Quality and Risk Management Unit
Ref No: 147698BR
Job Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
- The Quality and Risk Management team in KPMG Nigeria is responsible for promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage KPMG’s regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk etc.
- The role is multifaceted and requires an individual with attention to details, good research skills and outstanding collaboration and communications skills.
- The role will ensure the firm’s risks are identified, monitored, mitigated, and where necessary, eliminated through the design and / or implementation of statutory compliance, control frameworks, KPMG policies and procedures. The role will also provide advice and guidance to client-facing teams on different aspects of risk management in accordance with KPMG’s policies, principles and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a reputable university with a minimum of second classupper. (Graduates of other courses of study must be ACA or ICAN certified)
- Beabout to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Bebelow 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Havea minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We publish on this page, the latest KPMG Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum KPMG Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- SSS/DSS Recruitment
- Custom Servic Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
|Why Recruitment Portal for KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Recruitment Portal is the one-stop place for KPMG Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Recruitment Portal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include KPMG Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though KPMG Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: