www.Prisons.gov.ng – Recruitment 2018 form Available Here
The Nigerian Prisons Service Prisons.gov.ng, is currently recruiting interested and qualified Nigerians to fill vacant positions available within the NPS.
The mass recruitment is for all unemployed Nigerians seeking for a job with a minimum qualification of O’level and the application is available online.
Requirements for Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018
All interested applicants must meet the general requirements stated on the NPS recruitment portal and listed below
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
Applying for Nigerian Prisons Recruitment 2018 www.Prisons.gov.ng
To complete your application, you can visit any of the following sites www.Prisons.gov.ng, www.recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit. While on the site, you are to create a profile with a working email address, phone number and the desired password which you can use to login to complete your registration.
The deadline for this application is 11th June 2018 and all entry is expected to have been submitted.