Procter & Gamble Recruitment portal | Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements and How to Apply
This is to notify all Nigerians that Procter & Gamble Nigeria is currently recruiting interested and qualified individuals to fill some vacant positions in the ongoing Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2018.
Procter & Gamble Recruitment portal
All job vacancies and recruitment in Procter & Gamble Nigeria is conducted via the Procter & Gamble recruitment portal and interested and qualified candidates are to complete their application via the recruitment portal on https://www.pgcareers.com/location/nigeria-jobs/936/2328926/2
Vacancies at Procter & Gamble
There are currently five vacant positions in the ongoing Procter & Gamble recruitment 2018. Two out of the five positions are for interns while the other three positions are available to all.
- CORPORATE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- GRADUATE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
- SALES KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
- PROCTER & GAMBLE ORDINARY NATIONAL DIPLOMA (OND) INTERNSHIP
- PLANT TECHNICIAN INTERNSHIP
Requirements for Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested applicants are to meet the following requirements to be considered for employment;
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership, and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Bachelor degree / Master degree graduate from any discipline
- Problem-solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a multicultural environment
There are other requirements which are listed on the recruitment portal, however, these are the major requirements for the full-time positions.
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified applicants for P&G recruitment are to complete their application online via the P&G recruitment portal https://www.pgcareers.com/location/nigeria-jobs/936/2328926/2. While on the portal, you are to select your desired position and fill out the recruitment profile form before proceeding to complete the main recruitment form. Note that you might need to upload your CV in MS Word format so it is important to keep it handy.
These positions may not stay till the end this month, so it is important you apply as soon as possible.