NSDC Recruitment Portal | NSDC Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements and How to Apply
Nigerian Federal Government organizations are carrying out recruitment to help increase productivity in the country and NSDC Recruitment 2018 is one of such recruitments aimed at improving productivity in the country’s sugar industry. National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) is the body in charge of regulating and controlling how sugar is delivered to the Nigerian citizens and this body serves as a catalyst for development.
NSDC Recruitment Portal
Although as at the time of writing this post, the National Sugar Development Council is yet to commence her recruitment for 2018/2019, we have gotten many questions regarding the possible date for the commencement of NSDC recruitment and the recruitment portal for the application.
How to Apply for National Sugar Development Council Recruitment 2018/ 2019
The recruitment portal for national sugar development council recruitment will be announced via the NSDC official website using the vacancy section on http://www.nsdcnigeria.org/vacancy/. All available jobs in the council are listed on this recruitment portal for applicants to submit their application on or before the given deadline which is always six (6) weeks from the date of the announcement.
Requirements for NSDC Recruitment 2018/ 2019
Like most Nigerian Federal Government organizations, there are general requirements for interested and qualified applicants for nsdc recruitment and this usually includes;
- Applicants must not be less than 18 and not more than 30 years.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of all necessary medical fitness documents from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have any previous criminal record.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates for any degree listed during the application.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
All applicants are normally required to create a short profile account on the recruitment portal using an email, password and phone number.
In some cases, you will also be required to upload scanned copies of your certificates and present the original when demanded.
Will you like us to send you a quick notification once the recruitment commence? If yes, leave a comment with your best email address below and don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list for regular updates.