Nigerian Customs Service Portal | Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019, Requirements and How to Apply
As the day goes by, Nigeria Federal Government agencies open their doors for recruitment and Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) is one of such organizations which Nigerians are patiently waiting to commence the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019.
Nigerian Customs Service Portal
Although as at the time this post was written, the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment was yet to commence her recruitment for 2018/2019, more questions and searches regarding the possible date for the commencement of the Nigerian Customs Service recruitment and the recruitment portal for interested applicants keeps making trends on social media and search engine. The NCS official portal is https://www.customs.gov.ng
How to Apply for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2018/ 2019
Usually, interested and qualified applicants are to complete their application form via the NCS recruitment portal which is usually a short domain obtained from the main portal above. The portal to be used for Customs Service recruitment will be announced via the NCS official website using the vacancy/ career section on https://www.customs.gov.ng. All available jobs at the service are listed on this NCS recruitment portal for applicants to submit their application on or before the given deadline.
Requirements for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2018/ 2019
Just like previous recruitments conducted by the Nigerian Federal Government, there are general requirements for interested applicants and some of them are;
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- All applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female.
- Computer knowledge is an added advantage
Other Basic requirements for the application might include; having a working email address and phone number to complete your application.
All applicants will usually be required to create a profile account on the recruitment portal using an email, password and phone number.
You might likely be asked to upload scanned copies of your certificates and bring such to screening during physical verification which is usually conducted after general screening exams.
Will you like a notification sent to you once the recruitment commence? If yes, leave a comment with your best email address below and don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list for regular updates.