Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment 2019 Apply Now
Do you seek to work Nigerian Breweries? Then Apply now for Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment 2019. See all available positions here
Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment Portal
The Nigerian Breweries conducts all her recruitments through her official career portal which will be given on how to apply section of this post, so read carefully to get all the necessary information you need for a successful application.
Current Vacancies Nigerian Breweries Plc
The following vacancies currently exist in the Nigerian Breweries Plc;
The Tax Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with tax legislation as well as accounting and certain administrative functions. The tax manager has primary responsibility for ensuring compliance with tax legislation and review of companies operation to ensure optimization of tax position and minimize tax risks.
Requirements for Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment 2019
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics, English and three (3) other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Minimum of 2nd class upper Bachelors Degree qualification, in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Business Administration or Law. A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Membership of ACCA/ICAN/CITN would be an added advantage.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
– Minimum of 5 years experience in a tax role.
– Good knowledge of Tax Auditing and Management.
How to Apply for Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants are to visit the NB Plc recruitment portal to start their application process.
You can start your application here.
Deadline for Application
The application will end on the 11/01/2019
Thank you for reading this post, do leave a comment if you need further assistance completing your application.