Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal: www.policerecruitment.ng – Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019
Applications are hereby invited fro suitablly qualified candidates into the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018/2019. Applicants are to submit their applications via the NPF recruitment portal.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2018
The Nigerian Police Force is currently conducting her recruitment via the official Nigeria Police Recruitment portal 2018 and all applicants are required to use this portal www.policerecruitment.ng to submit their application online.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
To qualify to work with the Nigerian police, you must meet the following requirements;
- You must be a Nigerian by birth to apply
- A minimum of O’level with five(5) credit passes including mathematics and English Language is required
- You should be between 18 to 25 years to apply
- Your height must be 1.67 for male and 1.64 for Female to qualify
- You must be of good Character to be considered
- All male applicants must have 86CM expanded chest
- No form of physical disabilities is allowed including Tattoos, flat foot, knock knees, bow legs etc
- You must not be financially embarrassed
- Pregnant women are not allowed to apply for this job
- You must print, fill and sign the guarantor’s form at the end of the application form.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019
Visit the Nigerian Police Recruitment portal 2018 on www.policerecruitment.ng, select your desired role, create a short profile form which must include a working email adress where your verification link will be sent, a working phone number for sms and a password to grant you access to the main recruitment form.
Thank you for reading and don’t forget to share and do leave your questions in the comment section.