NCS Recruitment Portal: ncs-recruitment.com.ng – Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Apply Now
The public is hereby informed that the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal has opened for the 2018/2019 NCS Mass recruitment.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Recruitment Portal
The Nigerian Customs Service recruitment portal has been opened for interested and qualified persons who wish to enroll for employment in the NCS and all interested persons are expected to complete their application via the NCS recruitment portal on ncs-recruitment.com.ng before 11:59 pm on the 30th of November 2018.
Requirements for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019
You are to meet the following requirements to be considered for the employment;
- Be a Nigerian by birth
- Be at least 18 to 35 years old
- Attend the screening exercise that will be conducted after application
- Print all documents after application
- Have no criminal records
Educational Requirements for NCS Recruitment 2018/2019
The NCS is currently running mass recruitment hence, there are different qualifications needed for all available positions and they include;
- B.Sc for applicants applying for SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- HND and ND for applicants applying for INSPECTOR CADRE
- and SSCE for applicants applying for ASSISTANT CADRE
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2018/2019
- All interested applicants are to make a compulsory payment of #1,000 which can be paid via the NCS recruitment portal http://www.ncs-recruitment.com.ng/payment1/ or designated microfinance banks nationwide.
- All applicants are to return to the recruitment portal, enter their pin and continue their application as soon as possible
- All applicants upon successful completion of application form online are to print their attestation documents, sign them and present them during screening.
- You are required to upload all credentials where necessary and have originals ready for verification during screening.
Thank you for reading and all the best as you proceed to complete your application. Please share with your friends and leave a comment if you have questions.