National Insurance Commission(NAICOM) Recruitment 2018/2019 – Application Guidelines and All you need to know About NAICOM Recruitment 2018/2019
As the year continues to count down, more Nigerian Federal Government agencies are opening their doors for recruitment and the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) is one of such organizations which Nigeriens are patiently waiting to commence the National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2018.
National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) Recruitment Portal
Although as at the time of writing this post, the National Insurance Commission is yet to commence her recruitment for 2018/2019, we have seen many questions regarding the commencement of National Insurance Commission recruitment and the recruitment portal for the application.
How to Apply for National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2018/ 2019
Usually, the recruitment portal for National Insurance Commission recruitment is announced via the NAICOM official website using the career section on www.naicom.gov.ng. All available jobs in NAICOM are listed on this National Insurance Commission recruitment portal for applicants to submit their application on or before the given deadline. Recruitment opportunities are also announced via National dailies and TV.
Requirements for NAICOM Recruitment 2018/ 2019
Like most Nigerian Federal Government agencies, there are general requirements for interested and qualified applicants and this usually includes;
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
To apply for a job, applicants will usually be required to create a profile account on the recruitment portal using an email password and phone number.
You might also be required to upload scanned copies of your original certificates.
Will you like us to send you a quick notification once the recruitment commence? If yes, leave a comment with your best email address below and don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list for regular updates.
Leave a comment with your most active email so we can update you as soon as recruitment commences.