IPPIS Recruitment 2018/2019 – Application Guidelines and All you Need to know About IPPIS Recruitment 2018/2019
In this post, you will find out more about ippis recruitment and the basic requirements for filling and submitting your application in ippis recruitment.
Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information(IPPIS) is a department under the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation responsible for payment of salaries and wages directly to Government employee’s bank account with appropriate deductions and remittances of 3rd party payments such as; Federal Inland Revenue Service, State Boards of Internal Revenue, National Health Insurance Scheme, National Housing Fund, Pension Fund Administrator, Cooperative Societies, Trade Unions Dues, Association Dues and Bank Loans.
IPPIS Recruitment Portal
The ippis recruitment portal is the platform through which Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information conduct all recruitment excises related to employment in the agency and all applicants are expected to complete their online application using the same portal.
Requirements for Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information Recruitment 2018/ 2019
The IPPIS will state clear requirements for all open positions in the organization when the recruitment commences. However, there are some regular requirements in most Nigeria Federal Government recruitments and some of them are as follows;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years(This might be different in some positions)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from a Government recognized Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicant should have basic computer skills.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
- In some cases, an experience is needed why in some none is required.
Since the recruitment is online, you will be required to complete a short profile account opening form on the recruitment portal using a working email, password and phone number. This will enable you to get access to the main form.
You might also be required to upload scanned copies of your certificates while applying for certain positions.
How to Apply for IPPIS Recruitment 2018/2019
All job vacancies at Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information are advertised via the ippis recruitment portal on https://www.ippis.gov.ng, other means of announcement might include; newspaper publication, national Television and social media platform (If the agency has a handle). In respective of the handle through which the publication is made, all interested applicants will always be directed to use ippis recruitment portal to complete their online application before the given deadline. This means that currently, all recruitment into IPPIS is conducted online and interested candidates must meet all guidelines given by ippis for the recruitment.
Will you like us to send you a quick notification once the recruitment commence? If yes, leave a comment with your best email address below for regular updates and more opportunities.