INEC Recruitment for 2019 Election – All You Need to Know About INEC ADHOC Staff Recruitment 2019
As the election year (2019) continues to draw close, more Nigerians are searching to know more about the recruitment process for INEC ADHOC Staffs and how to apply for it.
This post covers all you need to know about the recruitment for the time been plus the exact date of the commencement of the recruitment.
INEC Recruitment Portal
Although as at the time of writing this post, the INEC ADHOC Staff Recruitment 2019 is yet to commence, however, there are many questions regarding the possible date for the commencement of the INEC Recruitment for 2019 and the recruitment portal for the application.
How to Apply for INEC ADHOC Staff Recruitment 2019
Usually, the recruitment portal for INEC Recruitment for 2019 recruitment is announced via the Independent National Electoral Commission official website using the vacancy section on www.inec.gov.ng. All available jobs in INEC are announced on national TV and listed on this recruitment portal for applicants to submit their application on or before the given deadline.
Requirements for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018/ 2019
Just like most agencies in Nigeria, there are general requirements for interested and qualified applicants and this usually includes;
- You must be a Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must fall within the age bracket of 18 and 30 years.
- You must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospital to prove such.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must possess the required qualification and certificates.
Applicants are usually required to complete a short profile account on the recruitment portal using a working email, password and phone number.
You might also be required to upload scanned copies of your certificates.
The INEC Adhoc staff recruitment is expected to start on the 15th of February 2019 according to the timeline given during the announcement.
Will you like us to send you a quick notification once the recruitment commence? If yes, leave a comment with your best email address below for regular updates.