IITA Recruitment Portal: Current Vacancies at IITA 2018
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is currently recruiting interested and qualified Nigerians to fill three(3) vacant positions. Interested persons are to apply via the IITA Recruitment Portal.
IITA Recruitment Portal
The IITA conducts all her day to day activities via her official website with a page dedicated to recruitment. The IITA career/job portal http://www.iita.org/about/jobs/ the portal is used for listing new job vacancies within the organization.
Requirements for IITA Recruitment
Interested applicants for IITA recruitment are to meet the following requirements;
Postdoctoral Fellow, Cassava Breeder, and Postdoctoral Fellow, Cassava Molecular Breeder Requirements
The candidate should have a Ph. D in plant or animal breeding or agronomy.
• Strong background in breeding, quantitative genetics, statistics, and molecular technologies.
• Highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, and innovative.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Good project management skills.
• Demonstrated experience with statistical programming in R.
• Strong record of innovation and process improvement in breeding.
• Strong understanding of management and utilization of large data sets.
• Experience working in a multicultural environment
Deadline for both positions is 03/10/2018 and 05/10/2018
Human Resources Officer I – Requirement
- BSc/HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or related field with a minimum of three (3) years experience in the multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
- Associate membership of CIPMN is required.
How to Apply for Current Vacancies at IITA
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit the above recruitment portal and select their desired position, read other requirements not stated here and then click on apply to fill the recruitment form. Note that you will need a working email address to complete the application.
Thank you for reading this post, feel free to leave a comment and link up with other applicants for this position.