Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Recruitment 2018/2019
In this post, you will find all you need to know about Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Recruitment 2018 including requirements, positions and how to apply for the job with ease.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) is responsible for electricity distribution within the southwestern zone of Nigeria which includes; Oyo, Ogun, Osun, and Kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states.
Vacant Positions in Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Recruitment 2018/2019
Currently, the IBEDC is currently recruiting to fill the position of Customer Care Officer.
Requirements for IBEDC Recruitment
- A proper understanding of Electricity Distribution Business and Power Sector in general
- Good Knowledge of Utility Industries
- A Strong Customer Relation Management Skills
- Good knowledge of Customer insights & Marketing
- Good Interpersonal, Communication skills and Negotiation (Telephone etiquette)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages
- Minimum Qualification – Bachelor Degree
- At least 3 – 5 years Required Experience
How to Apply Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Recruitment
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application online using the IBEDC recruitment portal on http://careers.ibedc.com/careers/listing on or before 10th may 2018.
Do leave us a comment if you have questions or need assistance. Do share because sharing is caring.