FJSC Recruitment Portal: Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019
In this post, you will get all the information you need to know about Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 including the FJSC recruitment portal for submission of application.
FJSC Recruitment Portal
The Federal Judicial Service Commission(FJSC) conducts her day to day activities through her official website, however, the FJSC has a separate recruitment portal http://fjscerecruitment.com/ through which all vacancies and recruitment within the organization is conducted.
Requirements for Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019
As at the time of writing this post, the FJSC had no vacant positions but they advice interested persons who wish to work for the organization to submit their well-typed CV through their recruitment portal.
Just like other Nigeria federal government recruitments, the FJSC might follow the standard requirements when recruitment finally commence.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and above
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
How to Apply for FJSC Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified Nigerian who wish to apply for the FJSC recruitment 2018/2019 is to complete the recruitment form which is available on the Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment portal stated above.
Note that as at the time of this post, only CV submission is allowed on the portal. More options will be available as soon as the recruitment fully commence.
Thank you for reading this post, feel free to leave a comment using your post active email so you can join the trend on this recruitment and get the further update once it fully commences.