Federal Ministry of Works Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to Apply and Requirements
As the year continues to count down, more Nigerian Federal Government agencies are opening their doors for recruitment and the federal ministry of works is one of such organizations which Nigerians are patiently waiting to commence the federal ministry of works Recruitment 2018/2019.
Federal Ministry of Works Recruitment Portal
Although as at the time of writing this post, the Nigerian federal ministry of works is yet to commence her recruitment for 2018/2019, we have gotten many questions regarding the possible date for the commencement of the federal ministry of works recruitment and the recruitment portal for the application.
How to Apply for Federal ministry of works Recruitment 2018/ 2019
Usually, the recruitment portal for federal ministry of works recruitment is announced via the federal ministry of works, power and housing official website using the vacancy section on http://www.works.gov.ng. All available jobs in the ministry are listed on this Federal ministry of works recruitment portal for applicants to submit their application on or before the given deadline.
Requirements for the Federal Ministry of works Recruitment 2018/ 2019
Just like most Nigerian Federal Government agencies, there are general requirements for interested and qualified applicants and this usually includes;
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
All applicants will usually be required to create a profile account on the recruitment portal using an email, password and phone number.
You might also be required to upload scanned copies of your certificates and present the original during physical verification.
Will you like us to send you a quick notification once the recruitment commence? If yes, leave a comment with your best email address below and don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list for regular updates.