ecowas Recruitment 2018 portal| ecowas Recruitment 2018 Requirements and How to Apply
This post will tell you all you need to know about ECOWAS recruitment 2018 including the requirements and how to apply plus the ECOWAS recruitment portal to submit your application.
ECOWAS Recruitment Portal
The Economic Community of West Africa States(ECOWAS) usually announce most vacancies within the community via their recruitment portal on www.ecowas.int/current-careers however, from time to time, ECOWAS employ the use of third-party sites like Linkedin or jobberman to conduct recruitment excises. In such cases, you will be required to complete your application via such platform.
Available Positions in Ecowas Recruitment
Currently there is only one open position in ECOWAS and the position is;
Special Advisor to the ECOWAS Commission
The requirements for ECOWAS recruitment will differ depending on the position you are applying for however, I will only give the requirements for the ongoing recruitment in this post.
Advanced degree in Social or Political Sciences or equivalent. PhD is an added advantage.
- At least 15 years of professional experience with an appreciable knowledge of international cooperation, regional economic and political integration and knowledge management.
- Experience in advisory/consultancy services at high political level.
Technical experience working and designing development strategies in international development programs, including at least two years of work overseas
Other knowledge, additional competencies
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to synthesize complex messages and deliver presentations to various stakeholders.
- Fluent written and oral knowledge of English and at least another ECOWAS Official Language (French or Portuguese);
- Very good working knowledge of ITC (related computer software, email, internet)
- Willingness to upskill and to adjust to the personalities of the counterparts, as required by the task to be performed.
How to Apply for Ecowas Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified persons for ECOWAS recruitment are required to complete their application via the jobberman application portal for the current application. All applicants are to submit their CV to the said portal in line with the stated requirements to qualify for an interview.
More details are available via Linkedin linkedin.com/jobs/view/711520476/
Will you like us to send you a quick notification as new recruitment commence? If yes, leave a comment with your best email address below and don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list for regular updates.