Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 | Recruitment Portal, Requirements and How to Apply
Nigerian Federal Government agencies are opening their doors for recruitment and corporate affairs commission(CAC) is one of such organizations which Nigerians are patiently waiting to commence the Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2018/2019.
Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment Portal
Although while writing this post, the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment was yet to commence her recruitment for 2018/2019, the search for any questions regarding the possible date for the commencement of the Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment and the recruitment portal for the application has increased. The CAC official portal is http://new.cac.gov.ng
Read also: Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2018 |
How to Apply for Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2018/ 2019
Usually, the recruitment portal to be used for Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment is announced via the CAC official website using the vacancy/ career section on http://new.cac.gov.ng. All available jobs at the commission are listed on this Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment portal for applicants to submit their application on or before the given deadline.
Requirements for Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2018/ 2019
Like other Nigerian Federal Government agency jobs, there are general requirements for interested and qualified applicants and some of them are;
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
All applicants will usually be required to create a profile account on the recruitment portal using an email, password and phone number.
You may be asked to upload scanned copies of your certificates and present the original during physical verification which is usually conducted after general screening exams.
Will you like a notification sent to you once the recruitment commence? If yes, leave a comment with your best email address below and don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list for regular updates.