BRISIN Recruitment Portal: BRISIN Recruitment 2018/2019 | Requirements and How to Apply for BRISIN Recruitment
brisin.gov.ng/register BRISIN Recruitment 2018/2019 is aimed at recruiting interested and qualified Nigerians who will help the Nigerian Federal Government to improve the economic activity in Nigeria through Data collection.
BRISIN Recruitment Portal
The official website is http://www.brisin.gov.ng/ but the BRISIN Recruitment Portal might be a subdomain like https://www.brisin.gov.ng/register which is different from the official website. The BRISIN portal is the portal through which the federal government of Nigeria conducts all recruitment excises within the organization and interested and qualified Nigerians are required to submit their application using the recruitment portal.
Requirements for BRISIN Recruitment 2018/2019
As at the time of writing this post, the complete requirements are not available but we assume it might include;
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and above.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
- A good knowledge of computer will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Requirements for BRISIN Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified Nigerians are to complete their application online via the recruitment portal which will be made available on or before the 23rd of September 2018.
Upon commencement of the recruitment, all interested persons must complete and submit their application on or before six weeks from the commencement date.
Will you like to get an email once the recruitment commence? Leave a comment with your most active email address using the comment box below. Thanks