The University of Sussex is proud to announce it’s PhD Studentships in Predictive Uncertainty in Computer Vision for international students. The scholarship application is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is available for UK, EU, or overseas students who want to commence their postgraduate research coursework. This research project will advance the understanding of how to effectively and efficiently produce and use uncertain predictions from ML models for computer vision and medical image analysis tasks.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is an amazing programme that will support the higher education of talented students at the University of Sussex.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Sussex, currently ranked 246th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research university striving to conduct high-quality research that addresses real-world issues, pressing global policy agendas and business practices, developing current and aspiring leaders who will champion critical and original thinking.
Why study at the University of Sussex? You’ll be able to improve your English language abilities, broaden your academic knowledge, and gain confidence. Their classes are designed to help you excel in school, your profession, and life. At Sussex, students learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers in the UK, who work at the forefront of their fields.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 10 June 2022 23:45
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: £16,062
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU, or Overseas
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Predictive Uncertainty in Computer Vision offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The stipend is available to UK / EU / Overseas.
- The fee waiver is available to UK / EU / Overseas
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to have submitted a PhD degree admission application via the online application portal at the University of Sussex. After that, please discuss applications over email directly with Simpson before applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit official transcripts at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will have recently received a good Masters’s qualification or a first or high 2:1 undergraduate in a relevant subject or have substantial recent experience working in a related field.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you must demonstrate that you meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree you have applied for.
The University of Sussex will provide a tax-free stipend of £16,062 per year for 3.5 years. In addition, students will receive a Research Training Support Grant of £2,000 for the 3.5-year duration, and your fees will be waived for 3.5 years up to the overseas rate.
Scholarship Positions team is highly experienced working in this field for last 12 years. Our team of scholarship administrators are educated, talented and qualified with degrees from top universities all around the world including USA, UK, Australia etc. We provide complete professional assistance in managing graduate and undergraduate scholarship applications to students from all over the world.
If you have any question or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us using e-mail.
Our email id: email@example.com
Telegram ID: https://t.me/s/freeeducator
April 26, 2022
- International Scholarships for Students
- June Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- Research Scholarships
- UK Scholarships
- Predictive Uncertainty in Computer Vision
- University of Sussex
- International PhD Scholarships in Intellectual and Developmental Disability Health, Australia
- Singapore ASEAN Scholarship at Monash University, Australia
- Strathclyde Business School MRes Scholarships in UK
- International PhD Scholarships in Dependence Modeling and Copulas, Netherlands
- PhD Studentships in Predictive Uncertainty in Computer Vision for International Students in UK
report this adFeatured Scholarships
report this ad