April 22, 2022
In your bid to become an exceptional student, you need certain understandings. For this cause, the EMMIR African-European Masters Scholarship+Internship in Migration Studies is an opportunity for young students who want to pursue a Master’s program.
Table of Contents
- About the Scholarship
- How Much Is The EMMIR Scholarship Worth?
- Who Can Apply For The EMMIR African-European Masters Scholarship+Internship in Migration Studies? | Eligibility Requirements:
- How Can I Apply? |Application Process
- WE DULY RECOMMEND
About the Scholarship
European Master in Migration and Intercultural Relations (EMMIR) is collectively run by three-four and African European universities eased by a larger network of spouses.
Since 2011, various partner organizations both nationally and globally provide important aid for student internships and employment functions.
This program is actually an exceptional analysis program emphasizing migration via an intercultural strategy.
It supplies deep theoretical skills in migration studies together with fieldwork in Africa and Europe.
Emmir is made as a multidisciplinary program that addresses crucial contemporary issues within an emerging field of analysis.
EMMIR incorporates analysis spans in Europe and Africa.
Students’ freedom is comprehended as an integral part of mutual cohesion of different viewpoints and civilizations of movement and migration and certainly will sharpen intercultural sensitivity.
This EMMIR African-European Masters Scholarship+Internship in Migration Studies is, therefore, that platform that you need as a student who wishes to tread the path of migration studies.
How Much Is The EMMIR Scholarship Worth?
Beneficiaries under the EMMIR African-European Masters Scholarship+Internship in Migration Studies have access to;
- Full participation fees
- Travel expenses etc.
This program will run for a period of two years which will involve a lot of programs and learnings.
Who Can Apply For The EMMIR African-European Masters
Scholarship+Internship in Migration Studies? | Eligibility Requirements:
Only citizens from African and EU countries are eligible to apply for the EMMIR African-European Masters Scholarship+Internship in Migration Studies.
However, as quoted above, the aim of this scholarship is to unite an understanding among two continents and that is why to be eligible, you must have at least a bachelor’s degree.
The EMMIR African-European Masters Scholarship+Internship in Migration Studies is provided by the European Commission.
Country/Place of Study
Participants/Beneficiaries under the EMMIR African-European Masters Scholarship+Internship in Migration Studies will be given a joint degree by partner universities under EMMIR.
These universities include;
- Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Germany
- University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Mbarara University of Science & Technology, Uganda
- The University of South Bohemia in ÄŒeské BudÄ›jovice, Czech Republic
- Ahfad University for Women in Omdurman, Sudan
- University of Stavanger, Norway
- University of Nova Gorica, Slovenia
If you wish to apply, you have to understand that this scholarship is for students who wish to pursue a Master’s program in this course.
Field of Study
The only field of study under the EMMIR African-European Masters Scholarship+Internship program is Migration Studies.
Number of Awardees
The number of awardees under the EMMIR African-European Masters Scholarship+Internship in Migration Studies is not specified.
This awesome program is evaluated constantly by a body of international experts.
How Can I Apply? |Application Process
To apply, EMMIR makes use of an e-platform that facilitates the application process (The application link is below).
You would be required to register with your name and e-mail address to access the online application form.
The application form which you fill out will be submitted online after you have filled up all the boxes.
After you must have submitted, a summary of your application details will be generated and shown to you.
You would have to be print, date, and sign the document as it will form part of the total documents you will send.
This application process is only completed when your paper documentation reaches the University of Oldenburg.
All applicants are reminded to submit their applications before the deadline date.
WE DULY RECOMMEND
- ONGOING: 15 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for Accounting Students
- 600 NHS Scholarships in USA | UPDATED
- 20 Best Masters Degree Scholarships for Biotechnology Students
- 15 Best PhD Scholarships for Banking Finance Students [Fully Funded]
- 17 Scholarships for Nepalese for Masters Studies
- 15 Scholarships for Bangladesh Students in Turkey
- Brighton University Forward Bound Scholarships
- $5,000 Dosomething.org Scholarships | UPDATED
- World Council of Churches – WCC scholarships program
- Funded United Nations University Junior Fellows Internship Program, In Tokyo, Japan
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.